Jeff has been trying cases for more than three decades and concentrates his practice in the area of civil litigation. As a seasoned litigator, he has represented insurance companies, universities, major vehicle manufacturers, professional sports teams, product manufacturers and international corporations in a broad range of cases. He also regularly represents seriously injured parties and has secured multi-million dollar awards and settlements for his clients.
Jeff has been selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® in the area of Personal Injury Litigation. He was also named by Best Lawyers as its Phoenix “Lawyer of the Year” for Products Liability Litigation – Defendants in 2017. Jeff has also been regularly included in the Southwest Super Lawyers® list since 2015.
When not practicing law, Jeff enjoys working out, mountain biking, playing with his dogs, and spending time with his grandchildren.
Jeff assists his clients with the following types of matters:
- Insurance – Coverage Analysis and Litigation for Insurance Companies, Insurance Disputes, Insurance for Individuals and Businesses Sports Law Products Liability
- Plaintiff’s Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Litigation – Civil Defense Litigation – Dram Shop/Bar, Drug and Medical Device Litigation, Fire and Explosions, Fraud and Commercial Torts, Government Liability, Insurance and Bad Faith, Legal and Other Professional Liability, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle/Motorcycle/Commercial Trucking Collisions, Negligence, Nursing Home/Elder Abuse, Products Liability, Sexual Misconduct
- Wrongful death and personal injury cases;
- Products liability, construction accidents and defects;
- Bad faith claims;
- Professional malpractice;
- Obtained a $5M verdict on behalf of client which became the largest jury verdict in Arizona for the year 2019;
- Involved in a number of significant personal injury and wrongful death cases, securing multi-million dollar awards and settlements for his clients; and
- Represented several professional athletes in both negotiations and litigation.