Aggressive and Effective
The lawyers in the Meagher + Geer Employment practice area have obtained a reputation for providing aggressive and effective representation in the defense of employment-related claims. Meagher + Geer has successfully defended and advised employers in state and federal courts on claims including the following types of matters:
- Harassment and discrimination
- State and Federal discrimination claims
- Whistleblower and retaliation claims
- Breach of contract
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Americans With Disabilities Act
- Claims for unpaid wages and commissions
- Employee handbooks
- Employee drug testing procedures
- Allegations of wrongful termination
- Non-competition agreements
The Employment Practices Group represents employers who must respond to charges filed with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Minnesota Department of Human Rights, the Industrial Commission of Arizona, the National Labor Relations Board, and other governmental agencies.
If you would like to discuss an employment matter, please contact the Employment Practice Group Chair, Brad Lindeman.
Employment AttorneysSee All
News & Events
Bradley Lindeman elected to Management CommitteeMore...
Meagher + Geer congratulates its 25 attorneys named to the Best Lawyers® 2023 editionMore...
MRA 2020 Employment Law Update - Minnesota and FederalMore...
Covid-19 Vaccines: What Employers Can and Cannot Legally RequireMore...
Related PracticesSee All