Oil & Gas
Meagher + Geer’s Oil & Gas practice group offers a comprehensive range of services related to the oil and gas industry. We regularly handle property damage and personal injury cases that involve:
- Drilling related accidents
- Completions procedures including hydraulic fracking
- Flow back operations
- Production tubing and rigging
- Pumping unit assembly
- Tank battery installation and operation
- Blowouts, explosions and fires
- Oil and Water tanker transportation accidents
Our clients include:
- Oil and gas companies (operators)
- Generation and transmission companies
- Pipeline companies
- Trucking companies
- Oil and gas service providers and contractors
Our attorneys are experienced in representing clients involving complex issues in the oil and gas business. We have the ability to respond quickly to accident scenes with experts to preserve evidence and protect the investigation, to the extent possible, with the attorney client privilege and attorney work product doctrine. Meagher + Geer has earned a reputation as one of the country’s leading litigation defense and insurance coverage firms, receiving assignments from more than 125 U.S. insurance companies.
For more information please contact Tracy Vigness Kolb or John Hughes.
Meagher + Geer announces opening of Dallas officeMore...
Meagher + Geer attorneys John Hughes and Elizabeth Kriz obtain defense verdict in wrongful death personal injury lawsuit More...
Meagher + Geer congratulates its 19 attorneys named to the 2020 Minnesota Super Lawyers® listMore...