Our expanding, broad-based practice recruits and retains lawyers who demonstrate outstanding academic credentials and superior written and oral advocacy skills. Law review or appellate clerkship experience preferred. Whether you’re a seasoned attorney, recent law school graduate or paralegal, or have other legal administrative skills that will make our firm even stronger, we invite you to apply.
Meagher & Geer, PLLP has an immediate opening for an Associate Attorney with 2 to 4 years of litigation experience to work in its Minneapolis office. Candidates must be admitted to the Minnesota bar, possess excellent academic credentials with exceptional writing, persuasive speaking, and analytical skills, and have a drive for excellence.
Please email a letter of application, resume, law school transcript, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meagher & Geer, P.L.L.P. is seeking an experienced Legal Billing Clerk in the Minneapolis office. The Billing Clerk will be required to provide ongoing support to the Billing Department by providing assistance with a variety of clerical related duties. The duties include assisting with editing and maintaining pre-bills, updating budgetary information, invoice submission, and other duties related to the submission of monthly billing. Successful candidates have 2+ years’ recent experience in billing in the legal field. The candidate must have the ability to multi-task and set priorities while meeting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Prepare and submit client bills and electronic bills utilizing various client billing software timely and accurately, analyze rejections, take corrective actions and resubmit as required.
- Ensure client and firm’s guidelines are followed.
- Act as liaison between billing attorney and clients relating to bills as needed.
- Revise current billing processes if necessary, once approved by supervisors.
- Experience in client billing required, with knowledge of programs such as Legal Precision, Legal Solutions, Legal Exchange, Bottomline, Collaborati, Acuity, Legal Tracer (Serengeti), LSS, Collaboration Portal, Ascent, EMC, B2B, Tymetrix 360, Trial Net, Genesis, Sims, or LawTrac.
- Operational experience in Aderant Expert or similar legal accounting/billing software.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel and Outlook.
- Prior Legal Billing experience required.
- Must be able to work independently and with a group.
- Must be extremely organized, detail oriented and self-starting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High degree of initiative and ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks, completing deadlines on time.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
For employment consideration, please send cover letter and resume to