33 S. Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Assistant: Marie Woehler
State Bar Admissions
- Minnesota, 2020
Matt is an associate in our Commercial Litigation, Construction, Insurance and Products Liability practice groups.
Prior to joining Meagher + Geer, Matt served as a civil litigation attorney with Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid, where he counseled and represented clients through all stages of consumer law matters, and represented clients with tax matters through the Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic.
Matt earned his J.D. from Mitchell Hamline School of Law, where he served as a Certified Student Attorney advocating for clients in housing and unemployment matters. Matt also competed on Mitchell Hamline’s Negotiation Team.
Matt received his B.S. from the St. Cloud State University in 2011.
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, J.D., 2019
- St. Cloud State University, B.S., 2011
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Twin Cities Claims Association
- Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid Housing Expungement Clinic, 2019