33 S. Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Assistant: Heather Kurtz
State Bar Admissions
- Minnesota, 2022
Federal Court Admissions
- United States District Court, District of Minnesota, 2023
Martha is an associate in the firm’s Anti-Fraud Counseling and Litigation, Catastrophic Loss, Commercial Litigation, Construction, Intellectual Property, and Products Liability practice groups.
Martha graduated with a B.A. in Communications and Journalism from the University of St. Thomas, where she served as Fundraising Chair of the Dance Club. She received her J.D. from the University of St. Thomas School of Law. During law school, Martha participated in the University of St. Thomas Trademark Clinic where she argued before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Motivated by her passion for developing young minds and families, Martha served as a Street Law Teacher through the Minnesota Justice Foundation. In that role, she taught legal rights, responsibilities, and resources to middle school students. She also serves on the Board of Community United Methodist Church.
In her free time, Martha also enjoys crafting, dancing, and figure skating. She is also an avid bowler, having won multiple awards.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, J.D., 2022
- University of St. Thomas, B.A., 2015
- Summer Law Clerk to the Honorable Jeannice Reding, Fourth Judicial District Court of Minnesota (May 2020 – August 2020)
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Twins Cities Diversity in Practice
- Emerging Leadership Group (ELG) Representative
- Community United Methodist Church (CUMC), Board Member (2018-present)
- Minnesota Justice Foundation, Street Law Teacher (2020)
- Journal of Law and Public Policy, Vol. 15, Issue 2, Colonialism: An Ethical Analysis of the System That Built the Western World (April 2022)