John K. BiglowAssociate
33 S. Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
State Bar Admissions
Federal Court Admissions
- United States District Court, District of Minnesota, 2021
John is an associate attorney in the firm’s insurance coverage, products liability, and anti-fraud counseling and litigation practice groups.
He earned his B.A. degree in History and Philosophy from the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities in 2013. His activities included club volleyball and several intramural sports.
In 2017, John earned his J.D. from the University of Minnesota Law School, where he served as the lead managing editor of the Minnesota Journal of Law, Science & Technology.
Before joining us in 2020, John was a Staff Attorney for the Honorable T. Joseph Carter of Minnesota’s First Judicial District.
In his free time, John enjoys playing in volleyball leagues year round, golfing, and being out in nature when the weather is nice. John also enjoys cooking for family and friends, playing piano, and singing.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., 2017
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, B.A., 2013
- Staff Attorney to the Honorable Joseph T. Carter, Judge of Minnesota’s First District Court, 2017
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Twin Cities Claims Association
- Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid, Worker’s Rights Clinic, 2015-2016
- It Stands to Reason: An Argument for Article III Standing Based on the Threat of Future Harm in Data Breach Litigation, 17 Minn. J.L. Sci. & Tech. 943 (2016).