33 S. Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Assistant: Cami Abbott
State Bar Admissions
- Minnesota, 2018
Faline is an associate attorney in the firm’s Mass Tort/Toxic Tort and Products Liability practice groups.
Prior to joining the firm, Faline worked as an Attorney Editor in the summarization team at Thomson Reuters and worked as a Litigation Associate at Hellmuth and Johnson working in the business and corporate law, class action litigation, and real estate law practice areas.
In 2018, Faline earned her J.D. from Mitchell Hamline School of Law, where she was the recipient of the CALI Award in Food Law. During law school, she also gained invaluable experience working as a research assistant for the Public Health Law Center and law clerk at Minnesota Pollution Control Agency, studying abroad in London, and participating in the BMI Cardozo Copyright Moot Court.
Faline completed her undergraduate degree in Global Environmental Science at the University of Hawaii at Manoa in 2015.
In her free time, Faline enjoys spending time with her pets, watching the Minnesota Wild, golfing, traveling, and trying new restaurants.
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law School, J.D., 2018
- University of Hawaii at Manoa, B.S., 2015
- Judicial Law Clerk, Minnesota Judicial Branch, Dakota County, Minnesota, 2019-2020
- Law Clerk, Minnesota Pollution Control Agency, 2017
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association