33 S. Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Assistant: Joy Peters
State Bar Admissions
Benjamin is an associate in our Insurance Coverage practice group.
Prior to joining Meagher + Geer, Benjamin served as a law clerk to Chief Judge Louis A. Bledsoe, III of the North Carolina Business Court. Additionally, Benjamin spent a semester during law school as a law clerk for the United States Senate Judiciary Committee.
Benjamin earned his J.D. from Duke University School of Law in 2020, where he gained valuable practical experience through his participation in Duke’s Wrongful Convictions Clinic and the Duke in DC Externship Program.
Benjamin received his B.A. in Political Science from Duke University, where he earned membership in the Phi Alpha Theta Honors Society. His other activities included participation in the American Grand Strategy Program and serving as Scholarship Chairman of the Sigma Chi Fraternity.
In his free time, Benjamin enjoys skiing, sailing, basketball, and pursuing his interest in history. He is also fluent in German and French.
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Duke University, B.A., 2017
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Louis A. Bledsoe, III, Chief Judge, North Carolina Business Court, 2021
- Summer Law Clerk, The Honorable William Koch, Fourth Judicial District Court of Minnesota, 2019
- Summer Law Clerk, The Honorable Francis Magill, Fourth Judicial District Court of Minnesota, 2018
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association