33 S. Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Assistant: Marie Woehler
- Minnesota, 2019
Anthony is an associate in the firm’s Employment Services practice group. Prior to joining Meagher + Geer, he served as a law clerk at the Minnesota Court of Appeals.
Anthony graduated summa cum laude from the University of Oklahoma with a B.A. in History and Letters/Constitutional Studies and a minor in Spanish. He also was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa.
Anthony received his J.D. with Highest Honors from the University of Oklahoma College of Law, where he graduated sixth in his class and earned admission into the Order of the Coif and the Order of Barristers. During law school, he served as an Articles Editor for the Oklahoma Law Review and authored a note that was selected for publication. Additionally, Anthony was the recipient of the James F. Hawes Silver Cup Award for most outstanding member of the 2L class, and a Best Brief Award for his 1L appellate brief. He also participated in the McGee National Civil Rights Moot Court Competition and the Hunton Andrews Kurth Moot Court National Championship.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, J.D., with highest honors, Order of the Coif, 2019
- University of Oklahoma, B.A., summa cum laude, 2016
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Michelle A. Larkin, Louise Dovre Bjorkman, and Francis J. Connolly, Minnesota Court of Appeals
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Jerome A. Holmes, United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota Supreme Court Historical Society
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA), 2017-2019
- Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services (SMRLS)
- Published Note, Oklahoma Law Review, Vol. 71, No. 4, Summer 2019, Prosecuting Fatal Speech: What Minnesota’s “State v. Final Exit Network” Means for Assisted Suicide Laws Across the Country
- Senior Capstone Published Paper, University of Oklahoma Historical Journal, No. 5, Spring 2016, The American Media and the Soviet Union at the Onset of U.S. Intervention in World War II