33 S. Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
16767 N. Perimeter Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Assistant: Sue Kirtz
- Minnesota, Arizona
State Bar Admissions
- Minnesota, 2020
- Arizona, 2021
Federal Court Admissions
- United States Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit, 2021
- United States District Court, District of Minnesota, 2021
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2021
- United States District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 2021
Zander is an associate in our Insurance and Professional Liability practice groups. Prior to joining Meagher + Geer, Zander served as a law clerk for the Honorable Susan Richard Nelson of the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota.
Zander earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Minnesota Law School, and was elected to the Order of the Coif. Alexander was a Dean’s Distinguished Scholarship recipient and received several awards, including the Dorothy O. Lareau Best Brief Award.
During law school, Zander worked as a law clerk for The Cincinnati Insurance Companies, where he participated in various matters related to insurance coverage and defense practice. He also served as a research assistant for Professor Daniel Schwarcz, where he conducted empirical and legal research regarding the courts’ influence on the development of insurance policies and the constitutionality of state insurance regulation. Zander also served as an Articles Editor for the Minnesota Law Review, as a Student Managing Editor for the Constitutional Commentary law journal, and as a Legal Research & Writing Instructor.
Zander obtained his B.A., magna cum laude, from the University of St. Thomas, with a major in Philosophy.
Outside the office, Zander spends his time reading, playing bass guitar, and struggling to keep his garden alive.
- University of Minnesota Law School, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, J.D., 2020
- University of St. Thomas, B.A., magna cum laude, 2017
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Susan Richard Nelson, U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota, August 2020 – August 2021
- State Bar of Arizona
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Authored Note, Bad Faith in Medical Billing: A Judicial Approach to Preventing Surprise Bills and No More Surprises: Patients Fight Back Against Surprise Medical Bills, MINN. L. REV. DE NOVO (Apr. 22, 2019)