Date : Nov 12, 2011
The law firm of Meagher & Geer announces that the following lawyers have been elected to partnership in the firm, effective January 1, 2012:
- Debra Weiss, practice areas: Employment, Professional Liability, and Commercial Litigation
- Jon Russell, practice areas: Products Liability, Mass Tort/Toxic Tort, Professional Liability, Commercial Litigation, and Safety, Toxic Tort & Environmental
- Margaret (Molly) Ryan, practice areas: Commercial Litigation and Employment
- Jonathan Miller, practice areas: Real Estate, Commercial Litigation, and Professional Liability
- Tiffany Brown, practice areas: Insurance – Bad Faith, Insurance Coverage and Insurance – Reinsurance
- Wyatt Bailey, practice areas: Commercial Litigation, Corporate/Business Services, Mass Tort/Toxic Tort, Insurance – Bad Faith, Insurance Coverage and Insurance – Reinsurance
- Greg Simpson, practice areas: Employment, Commercial Litigation, Insurance Coverage and Construction
Established in Minneapolis in 1929, the law firm of Meagher & Geer has earned a reputation as one of the leading litigation defense firms in the Upper Midwest. We serve clients nationwide from our offices in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Phoenix, Arizona.
The firm’s 75 lawyers/litigators offer a wide range of legal services to businesses of all sizes, public entities, non-profit organizations, and individuals. Our practice areas include insurance coverage, commercial litigation, professional liability, products liability, mass tort/toxic tort, catastrophic loss, employment practices, construction, intellectual property, real estate, corporate/business services, and wills, probate, estates & trusts.
Our attorneys are licensed to practice law in 19 states, including Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Wisconsin.