Timothy P. AndersonAssociate
33 S. Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Assistant: Shelly Gilbert
State Bar Admissions
- Minnesota, 2021
Tim is an associate in the firm’s Anti-Fraud Counseling and Litigation practice group. Prior to joining Meagher + Geer, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable Kevin G. Ross at the Minnesota Court of Appeals.
Tim earned his J.D. magna cum laude from the University of St. Thomas School of Law, where he graduated fourteenth in his class. During law school, he served as Publications Editor for the Journal of Law and Public Policy and clerked for a local county attorney’s office.
Tim graduated from Bethel University in 2014 with a B.A. in Theology and Communication studies. Following graduation he worked in Bethel’s admissions office and completed a M.A. in Theological Studies from Bethel Seminary.
Outside of work, Tim enjoys fly fishing, cooking, and spending time with his wife and son.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2021
- Bethel Seminary, M.A., 2018
- Bethel University, B.A., 2014
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Kevin G. Ross, Minnesota Court of Appeals
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Member of Calvary Church in Roseville, MN