33 S. Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Assistant: Darlene DesLauriers
State Bar Admissions
- Minnesota, 2018
Federal Court Admissions
- United States District Court, District of Minnesota, 2022
Neven is an associate in the firm’s Minneapolis office focusing his practice on handling a variety of cases including insurance coverage, intellectual property, and commercial litigation matters. Neven is also actively involved with the Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association, serving as Co-chair of its Diversity Committee and Associate Editor of its Editorial Committee.
Neven earned his J.D. from Mitchell Hamline School of Law, where he served as President of the Student Intellectual Property Law Association, a staff writer for the Cybaris® Intellectual Property Review and was a participant in the Giles-Rich IP Moot Court Competition. Neven was the recipient of the Merchant & Gould IP Scholarship, Baker IP Scholarship, and the CALI Award of Excellence in IP Appellate Practice.
Prior to attending law school, Neven received his B.A. in Biology, Society and Environment from the University of Minnesota in 2013.
Outside the office, his activities include riding, building, and repairing bicycles, hiking, fishing, and camping as well as silicone and resin casting.
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, J.D., 2018
- University of Minnesota, B.A., 2013
- United States Patent Bar, 2019
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Associate Editor, Editorial Committee
- Co-chair, Diversity Committee
- CALI Award for Excellence, IP Appellate Practice
- Merchant & Gould IP Scholarship Recipient
- Baker IP Scholarship Recipient