16767 N. Perimeter Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Assistant: Veronica Steffen
State Bar Admissions
- Arizona, 2013
Federal Court Admissions
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
Jonah is an associate in our Scottsdale, Arizona office. He concentrates his practice in commercial litigation, insurance, business, and professional liability matters.
Prior to joining Meagher + Geer, Jonah worked at one of Arizona’s largest litigation firms where he successfully represented Fortune 500 companies, insurers, and individuals involved in personal injury, construction, and business disputes. He draws on his experience to advise business and personal clients in complex matters ranging from new business formation to multi-million dollar litigation.
In addition to his practice, Jonah serves on Meagher + Geer’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee. He also serves on the Board of Directors of Support My Club, a Phoenix-based non-profit organization dedicated to helping students at underfunded schools access extracurricular programs they otherwise could not afford.
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, J.D., 2013
- Arizona State University, W. P. Carey School of Business Honors, B.S., summa cum laude, 2010
- State Bar of Arizona
- Board of Directors, Support My Club
- Volunteer Lawyers Program (Tucson, Arizona)
- Ninth Circuit Pro Bono Program (Tucson, Arizona)
- Note Review Committee, Arizona Law Review
Meagher + Geer attorney Jonah Rappazzo has joined the Support My Club Board of DirectorsMore...
Meagher + Geer welcomes attorney Jonah Rappazzo to its Phoenix officeMore...
Meagher + Geer is a proud sponsor of Support My Club’s 90’s themed Homecoming fundraiser More...